The Garrison Yacht Club, a proud member of the Garrison Landing, was founded in 1983 with its roots starting in the 1950’s as the Highlands Yacht Club. We are located across the river from the majestic West Point Academy and we are just south of World’s End, the deepest part of the Hudson. We are the only deep water facility north of Havistraw and south of Newburgh. We currently have 33 slips and a mooring field, capable of accommodating boats up to 65 feet.
The Garrison Yacht Club provides convenient docking for members’ boats and an intimate location, complete with panoramic views of the beautiful Hudson River.